Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Freedom! Exams over.


That is the final exam over and done with. Assuming nothing went drastically wrong, I am now the proud owner of a Bsc in Applied Computing on top of my BEng in Electronics & Electrical Engineering.

Woot!

It feels good to be free, but my agenda is no less busy. I have a meeting tomorrow for my summer work placement as an IT assistant at a local housing company. I will most likely be starting on Monday. In addition to this, I am going to be starting a web-design business to work on part time over the summer and after I start back at uni after the summer. I have a few projects to get on the go, and I am quite looking forward to getting started on them!

Anyway - we finally got around to tidying/unpacking from the move in 2 weeks ago. Lots still to be done, so I am off back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment