Sunday, June 26, 2011

So much to post about...

I may have been quiet lately, but I actually have an excess of post ideas and I just cant get organised to get them down on... keyboard.

There are many aspects of the forthcoming patch that interest me, I have been listening to past episodes of The Instance and have a lot to chat about there, my Instance Episode catalogue has more in but the back-episodes have dissapeared from the website so I dont see the point in continuing until I can get access to them to continue downloading and listening to the episodes.

Amongst all this there have been random topics to discuss, such as healing strategies, tanking, my screenshot library to share and more.

Watch this space, I might pick something and roll with it soon!

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment