Thursday, February 12, 2009

More on 3.09

Im probably coming across as a whiney biatch whenever I am talking about the latest changes. I do apologise.

There are some changes I like (See BRK's latest comments on BM changes!)

Whilst I do agree that there have been a lot of changes since "vanilla WoW" - I think the game is in a much better state today than it was back then. Gameplay is smoother, encounters more interesting, content is more thoroughly thought out, scenery, graphics and indeed, most classes have done nothing but improve over time, I think that lately there have been too many changes snuck in at the last moment without mentioning.

Explosive shot stealth Nerf + Arcane Barrage stealth Nerf being the two that are on my mind right now.

A slight drop in DPS is not the end of the world, but as proven with my ramblings over the last few posts - it does paint a dark picture for those involved when (mis)handled in the manner it was.

Communication from Blizzard is good... but that doesnt mean we, the community, will forgive such slippages that dont even get mentioned until some player outs them with in game tests, and asks what happened.

Where is Hello-kitty island anyway...

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment