Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Velk stars in: Once upon a Naxx wipe.

So there we were, in the Military quarter of Naxxramas watching the Instructor patrol around his initiates, barking commands at them, whilst our group hides round the corner out of sight and plans its attack.

For some unknown reason, in my boredom I cannot resist the overwhealming urge to stick on my pink Lunar Festival dress and cast Mirror image, screaming "Its time for a sexxy party!"

Not the smartest action when planning out how your going to ambush a powerful enemy. But I digress...

Those blasted mirror images... would you believe it they just took off straight for the Instructor, leaving me partying solo in a pink dress with some rather... perturbed guildies staring at me, as the Instructor flays my clones and comes running right for us...

Oh how we laughed... I have not heard so many people literally in tears of laughter on Teamspeak as we had that night. It wasnt done on purpose, but it will be damned hard to resist doing it again! I wish I had FRAPS...

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment